Tuesday 2 June 2015

Jeff-Dog and the tail-consuming robot


Jeff-Dog and the robot

This pic illustrates what a truly Stupendously Awesome Dog he was - the robot vacuum 

cleaner had been going about its lawful business when it found a Jeff-Dog in the way so it 

tried its best to vacuum him up. Jeff-Dog carried on chewing his bone. I had to take a 

screwdriver to the robot and take it to pieces to get Jeff-Dog’s tail back. He never moved 

throughout the whole ordeal; just carried on chewing his bone. What a cool dude!!!

That Tweet button lets you tweet this post just like that! It's magic!
You can also sign up for my infrequent mailing with news of my books there as well - or just send me your email address and I can add you.

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Oh, poor baby. That stupid robot needs to be chewed up and tossed. Go get it, Jeff-Dog.

montyandrosie said...

No worries - the robot came to pieces (having been attacked by me with a screwdriver) while Jeff-Dog just carried on chewing his bone as though nothing was happening...

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List