Monday 7 June 2010

This Border Collie has taken up the new hula hoop craze...



...but he's perfected his own technique. I mean, just standing swaying with a hoop whirling around your waist when you can get all fancy... (It's also an answer to the perennial problem of one's tail getting in the way.)

Click here for ebay auctions and Buy it Now items

This is an original miniature painting (ACEO) in ink, watercolour and pencils and is an auction item on eBay. Prints will be available.

And here for my shop on Etsy


Follow me on Twitter @bordercollies

Thanks so much for looking…..

Susan

No comments:

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

Greeting Card Universe has my cards now, too...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer and artist. Dogs tend to feature in my writings and pictures rather a lot - living under the paw like I do...

Popular Posts

White Lies and Custard Creams - romantic comedy with a dash of mystery

All His Own Hair: romantic comedy with a dash of sabotage

My Blog List